- Your devices need to support Miele@Home.
- You need to set up your Miele@Home account through the Miele App and associate your devices with your Miele@Home account in the Miele App.
Simply use your Miele@Home account to connect your appliances in Zerofy.
Once Miele appliances are connected, you can:
- See your currently running devices’s status.
- Start and pause dishwashers from the app manually and automatically with Run on Solar and Run on Price.
- View historical consumption for all your connected devices.
- See statistics of which cycles and programs you used for your devices, and their aggregate energy consumption.
Please note that the historical consumption data will only appear once the cycle or program has completed. There can be a delay of up to 20 minutes after the program has completed until the data shows in the app.